Yellow Gold and Diamond Ring
One 9 carat yellow gold (stamped) cast production and hand assembled ladies ring, of foreign make, with two old European-cut diamonds and seven round brilliant-cut diamonds bead-set in an elliptical shaped plate. The plate is soldered upon a scalloped-edged gallery. Shank: tapered, slightly rounded profile; upswept shoulders becoming split at side of gallery. Polished finish with rhodium plating on gallery and around diamonds.
Weight: 4.84 grams; thickness of shank at base 1.3mm, width at base 2.7mm
Diamonds: - old European-cut,
- estimated as approx 0.39ct, Colour TTLC and Clarity VS1 (centre stone)
- estimated as approx 0.03ct, Colour TLB and Clarity I
- round brilliant-cut,
- estimated as approx 0.06ct, Colour H/I and Clarity I1
- estimated as 2 = approx 0.12ct, Colour H/I and Clarity SI2
- estimated as approx 0.04ct, Colour H/I and Clarity I
- estimated as approx 0.04ct, Colour I/J and Clarity SI2
- estimated as 2 = approx 0.04ct, Colour TLB and Clarity SI2
This is a unique pretty ring with lots of diamonds.
Restored, polished up and ready to wear.
Pictures form the description.
This ring comes with an independent valuation for a higher amount than the sale price which is available on request.
Item number 1286
Be confident in your purchase with our money back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not happy with the item, you can return it for a full refund within 5 days. The item must be in the same condition it was in it left our store.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is NOT located in our showroom. Please contact us to pre- arrange a viewing.